The following Website Terms and Conditions concern this website at https://benstreet.co.uk.
Access to the Website
- It is not necessary to register with the site owner in order to use this Website.
Use of Website
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without the site owner’s prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, technical issues may occasionally result in some downtime and accordingly the site owner will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible the site owner always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website downtime, but is not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
- Any material that you, as a visitor, send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. The site owner shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as deemed appropriate all material provided, with the exception of personal information, the use of which is covered under this site’s Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- When using this Website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- The site owner will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring the disclosure of the identity or other details of any person posting material to this Website in breach of the above clause.
Links To and From Other Websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that the site owner endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this Website is entitled to do so provided that the following conditions are observed: (a) you do not seek to imply that the site owner is endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with the site owner; (c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of the above clause you shall indemnify the site owner for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that the information on this Website is up to date and accurate at all times, the site owner does not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
- All material contained on this Website is provided without warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of Liability
- The site owner does not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
This page was last updated on Wednesday 2 May, 2018.